Learn Word (Advanced Course)
Our virtual and face-to-face Office and Word training courses for advanced users will empower your team to boost productivity.
About this Course
This Microsoft Word training course aims to provide experienced users with the skills to work with document referencing features, longer document tools, tracking changes, document protection, diagrams and develop automation using fields and macros.
You should be familiar with the topics covered in our Word Intermediate course.
Please view our Pricing page or complete the form below to obtain a quote. The cost will depend on the number of participants and whether training is to be conducted on your site or at one of our recommended training room locations.
- create and work with SmartArt
- create and work with indexes in long documents
- insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- create, use and delete bookmarks and cross-references
- use AutoCorrect to automatically correct commonly misspelled and mistyped words and phrases
- create and use building blocks
- use a range of document proofing features
- understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- compare multiple versions of the same document
- create and remove several forms of protection for your document
- understand, insert and work with fields in a document
- create and work with macros
Other Related Word Training Courses
Microsoft Word is a popular word-processing program used mainly for creating documents, such as policies & procedures, brochures and letters,
Word Beginners Course: This Word for Beginners course aims to provide new users with the essential skills needed to create, edit and print professional-looking documents using text, tables, lists and pictures.
Word Intermediate Course: This Word Intermediate course aims to provide users with the skills to work with larger documents efficiently, create standard documents for repeated use as well as covering mail merge techniques.
More Computer Training Courses
At CJ Computer Training, we offer a full cache of computer courses and our friendly computer software trainers can teach you how to confidently and efficiently use a wide range of computer apps from Microsoft apps and Office 365, Adobe Design software, Atlassian and more.