Learn SharePoint for End Users (Members)
Our virtual and face-to-face SharePoint training courses for end-users will empower your team to boost productivity.
About this Course
The skills and knowledge acquired in SharePoint for End Users will enable users to navigate SharePoint Online, work with Team sites, create and use basic libraries and lists, plus lots more.
No prior SharePoint knowledge is required.
Please view our Pricing page or complete the form below to obtain a quote. The cost will depend on the number of participants and whether training is to be conducted on your site or at one of our recommended training room locations.
- overview of Microsoft cloud storage apps
- understand the difference between a Teams site and a Communication site
- navigate SharePoint sites
- understand and work with existing SharePoint libraries and lists
- create and work with files and list items
- work with calendars and events
- create, modify and delete views for lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint Online
Related SharePoint Training Course
Microsoft SharePoint is a website-based collaboration system that uses workflow applications, “list” databases, and other web parts and security features to empower business teams to work together.
SharePoint for Site Owners Course: The skills and knowledge acquired in SharePoint for Site Owners will enable users to go beyond the basics and explore features that will enable them to improve productivity and efficiencies in their day to day use of the application.
More Computer Training Courses
At CJ Computer Training, we offer a full cache of computer courses and our friendly computer software trainers can teach you how to confidently and efficiently use a wide range of computer apps from Microsoft apps and Office 365, Adobe Design software, Atlassian and more.