Our virtual and face-to-face Microsoft Office and Excel training courses for intermediates will empower your team to boost productivity.
About this Course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel Intermediate enable users to expand their knowledge and learn how to create more productive workbooks. It covers formulas and function techniques as well as charting.
This course assumes the learner has the knowledge required to create basic formulas, edit and print simple worksheets. Understanding ranges and copying is also important.
Please view our Pricing page or complete the form below to obtain a quote. The cost will depend on the number of participants and whether training is to be conducted on your site or at one of our recommended training room locations.
- create and work with tables (revision topic from Excel Basics)
- create a custom fill list and learn about Flash Fill
- freeze rows and columns to view headings at all times
- create and use defined names in a workbook
- use common worksheet functions eg IF, TODAY, NOW, PMT
- create more complex formulas and functions eg SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP, IFERROR,
- use text functions to tidy up data eg TRIM, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- understand and use Excel’s Quick Analysis tools
- create charts
- select and change the format of objects in a chart
More Excel Training Courses
Microsoft Excel is a helpful and powerful program for data analysis and documentation. It is a spreadsheet program, which contains a number of columns and rows, where each intersection of a column and a row is a “cell.” Each cell contains one point of data or one piece of information.
Excel Beginners Course: This is a beginner’s course and aims to give the new spreadsheet user a thorough preparation in the basics of creating and working with spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel 365. Emphasis is placed on developing accurate and well-designed spreadsheets employing sound design and documentation principles.
Excel Advanced Course: The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel Advanced enables users to expand their knowledge and skills beyond building simple workbooks by using analytical and productivity tools.
Excel Pivot Tables Course: A pivot table is a tool in Microsoft Excel that will help efficiently create a summary including only the data that you need it to. If you have an overwhelming spreadsheet that you need to make sense of, pivot tables are a great option.
More Computer Training Courses
At CJ Computer Training, we offer a full cache of computer courses and our friendly computer software trainers can teach you how to confidently and efficiently use a wide range of computer apps from Microsoft apps and Office 365, Adobe Design software, Atlassian and more.