Learn how to use Atlassian products and Confluence to improve productivity and collaboration on your projects.
Confluence provides users with a Space where you can create dynamic content and collaborate on any project or idea. Every member of a Space has visibility and access to the information they need to do their best work.
About this course
This course gives you a running start and teaches you what you need to know to create and manage content in Confluence as well as collaborate with your colleagues and integrate with JIRA.
This course is designed for any Confluence user looking to build their skills. No prior Confluence experience is necessary.
Please view our Pricing page or complete the form below to obtain a quote. The cost will depend on the number of participants and whether training is to be conducted on your site or at one of our recommended training room locations.
At the end of the course, the attendees will be able to:
- Understand the differences between SharePoint and Confluence
- Login and navigate around Confluence
- Access and customise your User Profile
- Create content
- Import content into Confluence
- Collaborate in Confluence using Mentions, Comments, Watch Pages and Shares
- Explore how to view the history of a page and how to restore previous versions
- Use and create a variety of templates
- Explore Permissions and Page Restrictions
- Integrate with Jira
Related Training Course
Jira Fundamentals Course: This course covers all the features needed to manage projects and tasks in Jira. You will learn how to create and manage issues, switch between project boards, find issues assigned to you, and use basic dashboards.
More Computer Training Courses
At CJ Computer Training, we offer a full cache of computer courses and our friendly computer software trainers can teach you how to confidently and efficiently use a wide range of computer apps from Microsoft apps and Office 365, Adobe Design software, Atlassian and more.