Learn Photoshop Fundamentals
Our virtual and face-to-face Adobe and Photoshop training courses will empower your team to boost productivity.
About this course
Learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop! This course is perfect for Photoshop beginners or anyone who just needs to refresh their skills, covering the essential topics you need to know to get up to speed with Photoshop quickly.
This introductory course assumes little or no knowledge of the software. Your own Adobe Creative Cloud account is required for this course.
7 hours (also available as 2 x 3.5-hour sessions if delivered virtually)
Please view our Pricing page or complete the form below to obtain a quote. The cost will depend on the number of participants and whether training is to be conducted on your site or at one of our recommended training room locations.
At the end of the course, the attendees will be able to:
- recognise and understand fundamental aspects of Photoshop
- create your first document
- navigate images
- understand the concepts of file formats, file size, colour modes and image resizing
- make effective selections in an image
- work with layers
- resize images using a variety of techniques
- select, use and work with colour
- create and format text layers
- draw and format standard and custom shapes
- understand the process of saving
- retouch and repair artefacts in images
- print and understand printing techniques
- use the Help menu and access online help resources.
More Computer Training Courses
At CJ Computer Training, we offer a full cache of computer courses and our friendly computer software trainers can teach you how to confidently and efficiently use a wide range of computer apps from Microsoft apps and Office 365, Adobe Design software, Atlassian and more.